Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

NO TALK TODAY!

I was on my own this morning - at the last minute Jenny got called away on a family emergency.  As I was all set to go I carried on regardless, but today it was walk but no talk!


I was glad I did make the effort as it was a beautiful morning, even though the coldest so far this season.  It was frosty so I was glad to be wearing thermal underwear! The good thing was there was not much wind as this pic of a windsock proved - there was no runway but perhaps a helicopter pad nearby...  

Soon after I started out I looked down to see a frosted leaf than glittered under the street light.  Nature is wonderful - I have just been trying to get that effect on some decorations I have been making!

As you can see by the photos below, the Charlton Viaduct makes a fabulous background, whatever the season, and I managed to do a selfie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment