Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

MIDWEEK CATCH-UP


Pretty routine walk this morning but very enjoyable with Christmas everywhere! We had lots to catch-up on so time flew by...  I have definitely decided on a holiday directly after Boxing Day, perhaps a last minute deal - maybe a cruise?  Never been on one, but I have clients that love them and seem to think cruising will suit me fine!  My dream would be to fly to Miami and then cruise from there to the West Indies.  Or the Canaries will do me fine..  Would just love to have some sun for 10 days...


Kilver Court is beautifully decked, very classy - see the picture above middle left.  I haven't been shopping there for a while, but now may be the time!  It all looks lovely, if not a little on the expensive side.  I have decided that Christmas gifts this year (the few I will buy) should be small and thoughtful ...

The Christmas street lights are looking great again (see above).  It wouldn't surprise me if they were based on a line of bejewelled knickers!  Helen showed me the window display in the One Craft Gallery which she had done yesterday with a fellow member of the co-operative.  Red and white seems to be the colour scheme of choice this year.  It is up and down the High Street - see pics below.

The photos we take always suprise me.  They are always very good and depict exactly what we see and feel.  The weather and light conditions are always different but I feel the results are good -  hope you enjoy!  I'm not keen on photos of me and I think Helen is much more photogenic...



No comments:

Post a Comment