Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL...

This morning was one of those bright, crisp, frosty ones that make it a pleasure to walk early in the day!  It was crisp underfoot and the ground had a white haze to it. A beautiful yellow and orange sunrise gave way to a sun, low in the sky, giving the places it touched a golden glow... 


Jenny couldn't make it today so I was on my own.  I had fun taking pics of the frost, the photogenic Charlton Viaduct and even managed a selfie!  I was enjoying being in the countryside so much, that it took me back to my childhood, and I found myself singing aloud the hymn - 'All things bright and beautiful' and The Seekers song - 'Morningtown Ride'!!  Not something I normally do, as singing is definitely not one of my talents, unlike my mother, who has a lovely voice!  Must have been the fresh air!!...



No comments:

Post a Comment