Pages

Friday 27 May 2016

WILDFLOWER FRIDAY!

We set off under an overcast sky to West Shepton, as last year we had really admired the cow parsley, on one particular bridleway and wanted to see what it was like.  By the time we got there it was raining, but we weren't disappointed as besides the white billowing clouds of cow parsley, it was a day for spotting wild flowers - buttercups, dandelions, vetch, daises, lady's smock, red campion etc. As a child I used to press and name them, so I tend to be more familiar with them than flowers in the garden!


My skin felt great this morning and I felt quite buff, as yesterday I had a restful afternoon having a facial and pedicure at Skin and Tonic!  Jenny gave my skin quite an MOT, including eyelashes and brows trimmed and darkened.  The microblading on my eyebrows she did earlier in the year is still looking good!  And I now have some lovely red toes to peek out of summer sandals...


I would rather spend money on grooming - I went for hair highlights this afternoon - than expensive clothes.  After all, style and looking good is all about how you wear things - they can come from the charity shop!  If you feel your hair and make-up are the best they can be, it gives you confidence, which shows!  And clothes and make-up look so much better over a healthy and looked after face and body!

  
By the time we had finished our circular walk, the sun was shining and all the dog walkers looked happy!  Jenny made friends with a lonely and sad looking horse, which was quite an achievement as he wasn't that friendly, and she is a bit scared of horses...


No comments:

Post a Comment