Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

GREY SKIES!

This morning I had early clients booked in the salon - a regular occurrence lately - so we settled for a short and snappy turn around where we live, Tadley Acres. Although only a quick walk, we always remark that we are glad we make the effort...




We did some checking up on the Reservation Area at the edge of the estate - an area set aside for wildlife and trees - just to see if it was still a reservation!  It was fine, no signs of building, and the young trees that were planted a couple of years ago were coming on beautifully!  We struggled a little for photographic material today, as the light was not good - it was such a grey day!  We did however, manage to find some bright spots, in the form of Spring flowers, bright foliage and even some blossom!




The last of the new houses are almost completed, making for a huge number of dwellings on this development - out of interest I must find out how many!  It certainly feels huge when we deliver leaflets...

Another long day at work today, but enjoyable.  I am so lucky, I would say my job is rather like a girly day out!!  I love it...



No comments:

Post a Comment