Pages

Monday 24 August 2015

EAGER ERNIE


Our guest today was Ernie, a Jack Russell.  He is a really lovely buddy and is actually staying with me for the week!  He really enjoyed keeping up a pace, with myself and Helen.  I think we wore him out - he was eager to get back to my place (see pic bottom left)! 


I have a good look inside 'Just Jo's gift shop in Town Street. There is a great window on Alice in Wonderland.  I think Ernie wants to chase the white rabbit!


Huge shock to see ducks in the park up to all sorts of antics as the pond is overflowing its banks  - we have never seen it that way! Just shows how much rain we have had.  Although this morning it was very damp, it didn't actually start to rain until we were near home.  However more is forecast...



No comments:

Post a Comment