Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

BEAUTIFUL BATH!

With Jenny away from home last night, and an early appointment for me in Bath, there was no walk again today! Once the technician at the Genius Bar in the Apple shop had sorted out my iPad (aren't they great until you get a problem you can't solve!), I strolled around the beautiful city of Bath.  It looked fabulous bathed in sunshine, especially Bath Abbey - see below left.


Bath is such a lovely city to wander around.  There is so much history with lots of interesting alleyways and squares to explore.  The town planners have made sure that the modern parts complement the old with the new build shopping centre being built in the warm, honey coloured Bath stone.  To make life easy for myself I used the Park and Ride. I have tried to drive in the city before and narrowly missed going into a bus lane which would have automatically resulted in a massive fine!  It was totally confusing and it was only that a lorry driver kindly shouted a warning that I managed to escape...

   

No comments:

Post a Comment