Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

GOOD TO BE BACK!

It was good to join Helen, for a nice long walk, and an equally long catch up!   Along with all our personal news, there was all the political manoeuvring to comment on - Helen confessed she has become a fan of Daily Politics and Andrew Neil!



It was a bright start to the day, but I have been disappointed with the weather so far this summer, so I planned a short break in the sun.  However it never happened!  I told Helen of my saga with Ryan Air and a flight cancelled at the last minute.  It was such a let down - I did want to escape the rain for a few days...



On a more positive note we noticed the crops and vegetation are growing like mad - must be the sun and all that rain!  Our walk took us by Kilver Court and then on footpaths over fields with great views - the Charlton Viaduct is always impressive...



No comments:

Post a Comment