Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

SIGNS OF SPRING!


Today had a different feel all together, fresh and crisp, with hints of Spring everywhere, if you looked hard enough!  There were plenty of things to see in Collett Park (see above).  And yes, it is easier to get up at the crack of dawn, with these notably lighter mornings!


Another shortish, brisk walk today as I had a busy day ahead!  I needed to be back in time to sort out seating for 10 ladies in my small salon!  They were coming for a session at Skin and Tonic on 'health and wellbeing' with a make-up demo.

My group of ladies came for two hours.  As the time went on they became more relaxed and settled into the salon environment - the noise levels went up and they asked lots of questions!  It gave me the opportunity to talk about the new treatment that I am very excited about - Microblading!  This is the form of tattooing for eyebrows that I have just done on Helen, and she was writing about it in the previous post.  It is semi-permanent and lasts about 18 months to 2 years - a godsend for some ladies!


I took a lot of the photos today - got right up close to the ducks, the odd seagull and then there were these painted handprints on the pavement...



No comments:

Post a Comment