Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

YELLOW FLOWERS BRIGHTEN MY DAY!


Today the morning was murky but mild, with the gloom punctuated with flashes of colour, from the Spring flowers.  This time of year, it is the yellow flowers, which really give a show and stand out.  It is no wonder that the official flower of March is the daffodil!

I started my walk by going to Collett Park, photogenic whatever the weather, (see above), and then walked to West Shepton, took a diversion along a muddy bridle path, before heading home...



Unfortunately, I was walking on my own again, so I had the walk but not the talk! The other day on the television, I heard somebody say that he enjoys 'twalking' on 'twalks' with a group of like-minded people!  I have never heard it called that before! I must say, I walk further and enjoy the walks more, when I can chat to a friend...



No comments:

Post a Comment