Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

IN A FOG!


Deep in conversation, after getting the weekends events out of the way, we headed up to the derelict Mendip Vale railway station.  I've said it before and I will probably say it again before this season is over, the trees loaded with their golden leaves looked stunning - amazingly beautiful colours, especially when the sun broke through the fog.  We have been here before in the spring when there was a carpet of bluebells, very different from the magical misty atmosphere of today.  From where we were we could look up to the East Somerset Railway line through the hedgerow and saw three large carriages, falling apart... It seems a little sad, but I suppose lack of finance must stop them being restored, even though refurbished steam trains do trips from Cranmore, just up the line. 



Today we were guilty of peering through hedges and over walls at the most beautiful properties and gardens in Frog Lane!  Talk about 'through the keyhole' - who does live in a house like that!!?

On my return, I couldn't wait to get my boots off !  Both of us suffered sodden feet - it was a very heavy dew!  I was keen to get juicing!  I'm back on it, big time.  Helen, is a juice pro, and it's second nature to her - she was also looking forward to having a go with her new juicer.  As I am a beginner to regular juicing, I have to start with a small juice each morning.  I am quite determined to stick at it this time -  I will leave my juicer out as a constant reminder!  I am sure that in no time at all, the live, vibrant juices will help me feel energised, invigorated and clear headed plus the all important glowing skin!!

GENTLE JUICE ! (For beginners)
1/2 Lemon (peeled)
3 organic Carrots
1 Apple
1 Pear
1 inch Ginger                          Juice and Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment