Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

AMAZING SUNRISE!


Little chillier this morning, but the most amazing sunrise certainly stopped us in our tracks.  Several times we stopped to enjoy...  It is slightly frustrating that photos can never show what we have seen..  I am trying to persuade Helen to bring her large 35mm camera out occasionally. Bring on the big guns I say!  We might have to take turns to carry it though!  Even on a dull day, when nothing seems out of the ordinary, I think the pics always look fab, due to good layout and montage formation (Helen again)!


The pond was another thing that captivated us today, well not really the pond, more the ducks!  Quite amusing ,watching the ducks feed and groom themselves.  We must have passed them a hundred times, but today it was clear, there was a little, shall we say, speed dating going on!  Lots of pruning and preening!


We passed the local bowling green (see top middle pic), and whatever the weather or time of year it looks immaculate - so green - although we rarely see anyone doing anything. Bit early in the day perhaps... I wonder if it is used this time of the year?

I was glad the weather was kind today. Although I was confident my new super lightweight all weather jacket would be warm, I wasn't sure if it was very waterproof!  It's quite snazzy, as it is reversible and rolls up into a tiny ball to fit a small matching bag.. Perfect, I think - well I'll update you on that one!  Oh, and I am still juicing! Week 3...



No comments:

Post a Comment