Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

BACK IN THE GROOVE!


It has been a long time since I have had an early morning walk and talk!  This morning I had both Jenny and Belinda for company!  They both have decided that they need more exercise in their life and they missed the walking.  I have had family problems that has stopped me getting out and about, but now, hopefully, I can get back into a routine of at least once a week...




We all had fun catching up and looking at some of our favourite houses.  This includes Old Bowlish House - seen above in bottom, top middle and top right pics.

We saw a rather sinister warning notice saying that someone has been feeding antifreeze to cats in the area - see middle pic.  You can't believe what some people will do! 


It was unseasonably hot today, with a warm wind and a strange light, which I later learnt was due to red dust from the Saraha Desert covering the sun!

Everywhere was looking Autumnal, but there were still plenty of vegetables, including pumpkins, being produced by the allotments (see above); and flowers still blooming... 


No comments:

Post a Comment