Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

GETTING FIT AGAIN!

Christmas is now well and truly over!  I hope everybody who reads this had a good time.  I unfortunately didn't!  I woke up on Christmas Eve with some sort of infection - I won't bore you with all the symptoms, but I felt awful and completely lost my appetite, so I hardly ate anything for days...


I am starting to get better, but having spent so long either lying or sitting down, I am now feeling so unfit!  I now need to build up my strength and stamina.  So as a start, today I walked into town, through Collett Park and past the allotments...


It was great to get out into the fresh air and move around in the beautiful Winter sunshine.  Although I was tired, and my legs felt a bit stiff afterwards, I certainly felt better for having made the effort.  I now need to get back into regular walking routines, so that is going to be my first New Year's Resolution...

   

No comments:

Post a Comment