Pages

Monday 11 January 2016

BACK TO THE NORMAL ROUTINE!

Back on familiar ground - looking down on Shepton from Barren Down
Back from my travels - it's like I've never been away...  Really enjoyed and needed a week in the sun - a beautiful resort with 5 star treatment, just what the doctor ordered!!   Judging by the squelching underfoot, the rain has been pretty persistent here but it stayed dry while we walked today.  Lots to catch up on, and just enough time to briefly tell each other our 'aims' for the New Year -  Note: not resolutions!! Helen is keen to get her arts and crafts classes off the ground this Spring.  I'm looking forward to that as I will be signing up...  For me in this New Year, it's about my health and fitness, and more travels...

Strange weather conditions, clear sky above but murky below!
Salon super busy since I've come home, not what you would expect for January!   It's a good sign that the business is well established now, so clients are consistent. Next weekend I am off to Cheshire to attend a semi permanent make-up course. This is a type of tattooing used to enhance facial features.  The course will enable me to create definition to poor or none existent eyebrows...

Had a peek at Helen's 'snow' window at the One Craft Gallery!
Decided not to dwell too much on weather conditions today but the word is we are heading for a chilly spell.   Strange to say I think  that might be a better option than the wet...


No comments:

Post a Comment