Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

TIME FOR A REBOOT!


Today it really felt like the start of Autumn!  The sun had that golden glow and there was evidence of lots of farming activity and harvesting.  New season has got me thinking of a new health regime and a reboot...! 
I fully intend to add another activity in to my week, could be Pilates , a swim or Salsa..! 
Also revisiting my juicing attempts, I have mastered Green Smoothies, and really couldn't do without them now.. Perfect way to get pure, live goodness into your system .. Helen follows an excellent routine, rigorously, so has become a great source of encouragement for me.
I not sure I could be as strict with myself as she is - what would life be without positively 'jumping ' off the wagon.. into the 'Pick n Mix', occasionally!





Bumper year for apples so the press are saying.  We tried some in an old, overgrown apple orchard.  Not impressed with the taste but plenty of them!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment